This post has been adapted from a comment submission in response to – Why Physician Associates are paid more than doctors
1. PAs although they paid more than F1s and F2 and maybe some ST1s, they’re salary does not go up as much as a doctors salary does.
2. A MSc in physician associate – 2 years degree is not the same as an MBBS. It’s not ‘more pressure’ to master medicine because it is not a medical degree! It is not comparable at all! The most intense and compressed medical degree is actually the Graduate entry route which is 4 years!!!
3. PAs make less mistakes? Please provide hard comparable good evidence for this baseless claim. Doctors have more responsibilities and make more decisions.
I could go on ..overall this is a poorly-written article with ridiculous claims.
– student submission / student status unknown
As a student, you must endeavor to find the best option/career path!
Disagree with this post? Tell your story
Write your own post in rebuttal to this, degree reviews and opinion pieces!
- Write about your experience
- Inform other students about their job prospects
- Write a counter article to one found on the site
- Ask for advice!
Read Other Student Voices
Read other posts made by students!
- Find out what other students are saying about a degree
- Make informed decisions