The physician associate program is an amazing opportunity for aspiring medical practitioners to embark on a new challenge!
The role is an incredibly rewarding one that gives a few lucky students the opportunity to practice via the medical model and take on medical responsibilities like diagnosing patients, creating management plans, taking histories, and treating real patients!
This course exposes you to what you can expect from the Physician Associate program, and what you may need to know ahead of making your decision to study it!
What Will You Learn?
- Learn about the ins and outs of the physician associate program
- What does it take to be a PA
- What the course contents of the degree entail
- Why you should definitely study the program
- What things you might hate about being a PA
- Preparing yourself for the PA Interview
- Understanding the difference between MSc and PGDip
- Limitations of the PA program
- Fees and funding details for the PA program
- Course requirements to enrol
- Doctors Vs PAs
- Public opinions of the profession
- The future of PAs
About the instructor
What is a PA?
Who are Physician Associate?00:00
Why You Should Apply to Become a Physician Associate!00:00
Limitations of the Physician Associate Role00:00
Things You Might Hate About Being a PA!00:00
The Future of The PA Role!00:00
Becoming a PA
Requirements For Becoming a PA00:00
What to Expect in The PA Interview00:00
The Six 6Cs00:00
Funding the PA Program
Funding The PA Program00:00
Difference Between a PGDip and MSc for PA program00:00
Is There Any Hate Towards PAs?
Why Physician associates Get Paid More Than Doctors00:00
Do Doctors Hate PAs?00:00
Do Nurses Hate PAs?00:00
Do people hate PAs00:00
Do PAs Hate Doctors?00:00
Alternative Courses and Additional Resources
Alternative Courses to The PA program00:00
Draft PA Personal Statement
Other Helpful Resources